Our ability to blend technology and psychology while seamlessly bridging the gap between academia and business is what sets us apart from other consulting firms. We focus on learning how new technology will be used by the target audience and designing solutions, based on the latest research and state-of-the-art practices, that are more acceptable, cost-effective, and require less training and support.
straight from the source Click on the five areas below to learn about the what, why, when, who, and how of human factors and ergonomics.
- What is Human Factors and Ergonomics?
- Why Should Human Factors and Ergonomics Initiatives Be Important to Your Organization?
- When Should Human Factors and Ergonomics Initiatives Be Implemented?
- Who Should Implement Human Factors and Ergonomics Initiatives?
- How Can Benchmark Assist Your Organization’s Human Factors and Ergonomics Needs?